So, Melanie from Fraser’s Fun House nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Like all of these sort of things I never know what they are so I had to do a bit of research beforehand to find out the ‘rules’.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
2. Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
So here goes:
1. I can’t cook. Well, I can…but not well.
2. I’m not a very maternal mum, though both of my children were planned. Contrary to belief!
3. I am useless with money. I always have been – it’s LagerDad’s biggest bugbear with me…along with my moaning and inability to clean the house.
4. I am the biggest lover of anything trash TV related.
5. I could survive a life on crisps.
6. I was going to be called Penny or India. In hindsight, I’m pretty pleased I got run o’ the mill, Jess.
7. I used to have THE biggest crush on Macaulay Culkin and religiously watched My Girl, dreaming of my life over in America married to him when I finally reached the grand old age of 16.
Hanna at Little Snippets, Becca from My Girls & Me, Georgia from Georgia & Stanley, Stacey from A Mums Blind Love, Lee from Property Parent, Mummy S at Mummysetra, Zoe from Mummy & Liss, Emma from Ettie & Me and last but not least – Caitylis. I know that’s not 15 but there’s a few of my favourites to get you started…
I’m looking forward to reading all of the facts about you – be sure to drop your link in the comments below so I can read your posts!