Christmas Gift Ideas for The Ladies
1. What lady doesn’t love a legging? I wear mine far too often than I’d like to admit and over the festive period why pretend I’m even going to attempt the skinny jeans? Love Leggings are a great brand and their leggings are so well made that they definitely won’t reveal your apple catchers when you bend down to pick up the stray toys!They have a great range of maternity, sportswear, plus size and children – so you can twin with your little one if that’s your thing…
2. For the lady who loves a fizz, how about treating her to a luxurious bottle of Laurent Perrier rose champagne? As well as the finest champers, this Christmas it comes complete with a very glamorous jacket! Available exclusively at Selfridges throughout Christmas.
3. I love my Fringe Studio planner, B5 in size, they feature a month view followed by a week a double page with bits down the side for doodles/lists and thoughts. I couldn’t survive a week without mine!
4. You can’t go wrong with a trip to the smelliest shop on the high street – Lush. Bath bombs, shampoo bars, body scrubs – all contribute to a ticket to self care heaven. If you’re feeling really generous – why not make up a hamper of goodies?
5. Candles might seem like a cliche item to buy, for me I love receiving waxy treats as it’s something I wouldn’t regularly spend my money on but I love having them in the house! Zara do some great ones, as well as the usual suspects, Yankee Candle I’m looking at you.
6. Not going to be seeing your special lady over Christmas? Arrange for a gift to be sent from online company Sparkling Direct! I did a review for them for Valentines Day and was sent a lovely bottle of prosecco and some luxury chocolates all delivered in a beautifully presented wooden box. You can read my review here or head over to the Sparkling Direct site here.
7. After a full year of being used daily, your ladies make up bag may be looking a bit tired and powdery (just mine?!) so how about treating the lucky lady to one of these sparkly alphabet cosmetic bags from Next?